Subject: [Leica] LUG membership
From: summicron at jam.rr.com (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Tue Oct 24 20:49:01 2006

I absolutely agree.  If the group is for people who use Leicas to make
images, it matters not how they were made.  Though, the process will
often be discussed - and should be. I've learned a bunch from those
discussions.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] LUG membership)