Subject: [Leica] LUG membership
From: julian at mildren.com (Julian Mildren)
Date: Tue Oct 24 10:40:07 2006

Ok 15 years hence - Kodachrome 64 is supposed to have the equivalent of 35
million pixles - that may be apocryphal - but I seem to remember that -
we're using 1-4Gb cards in our cameras, and our printers use ink or toner to
put the image on the paper. Soooo.....
Who'd have thought in 2006 we'd be using holographic gigapixle cameras that
don't need to print because they act as a projector as well - those 1Gb CF
cards were sooo retro - these petabyte optical sticks are so much better -
and those people who use those normal digital cameras which don't link to
the ultra-net and use 7G phone technology are just luddites!

Julian Mildren
Plymouth UK