Subject: [Leica] LUG membership
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 18:42:31 2006

In a message dated 10/22/2006 8:22:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jsmith342@cox.net writes:

You're  right. Many of the LUGers frequent this list for the
friendships that it  has encouraged

--------------

People I have met here and also in meatspace include Jeffery,  Chris,  Lee
England, Kyle Cassidy and Chilled Delirium (who is no longer here but  on
another list I frequent). There are a couple others, but I mention the ones
I  have
become closer to for the meeting.

So sorry I was not able to go to Wetzlar / Solms.  I would have loved  to
have shown my virtual friends my old hometown.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana