Subject: [Leica] Posted some examples with Olympus
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 22 15:35:06 2006

Hi all,

I have scanned the firsts trials with my "new" Olympus mju these are
technically not great, but I find them quite good and interesting to see
what can give such camera. All are with Tri-X at 400 ASA and without flash.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Olympus+mju/

It is not necessary you expend your time commenting, this is with the only
purpose to share an experience, anyway thanks for looking.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from enitka1 at comcast.net (Ernest Nitka) ([Leica] Posted some examples with Olympus)