Subject: [Leica] guns, photography, and the american psychosis
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Oct 20 13:52:05 2006

Ah, now I see what Richard was talking about.
Discussing the ethos behind photographing material such as Kyle's book is
definitely on topic here. Arguing gun-control politics is not. The big gray
area in between is for all of you to respect.

Let's all try to slow down on the non-photographic aspects of this topic.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon keeper

PS: I had NRA Expert certification for smallbore rifle (I qualified on an
M1) at about the same time that I got my first automobile. My hands aren't
as steady these days, even with beta blockers. But I haven't fired a gun
since I got my first Leica, a IIIf.