Subject: [Leica] October Sunset
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 13:05:55 2006

In a message dated 10/18/06 7:04:07 PM, jhnichols@bellsouth.net writes:

<< I can't begin to find the vistas that GeeBee presents so regularly, but,
when my wife called my attention to the sunset tonight, I couldn't resist
trying to get a presentable photo.  She still laughs at my attempt to
capture the
setting sun some years ago, when it disappeared before I could get out of
the
car and get a manual camera prepared. >>

It's beautiful!  I, too, never tire of trying to capture the peak moments of
the spectacular sunsets we get around here (California), but have missed
some
of them for fooling around with the camera, especially changing lenses.  We
can't all get Moonrise, Hernandez, N.M., by leaping from the car and
guesstimating the exposure!

Bart

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] October Sunset)