Subject: [Leica] Re: Question non AI lenses
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Oct 18 12:11:52 2006

Non AI lenses will not function on a D2x/s or D2h/s, D200. At least that's
what I see in my manual. My AI lenses work fine on my D bodies. There's a
menu function that allows you to set manually the widest aperture setting in
the D2h/D2x. I have it set for 1.8 for my 105mm.

They will not meter with the D100/D70/D50. You can get the lens converted
with a CPU but not sure how much that costs.

My 105/1.8 is great on a digital.

Chris