Subject: [Leica] best leica lens for photographing bigfoot
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Oct 17 09:25:30 2006

Point of fact, it doesn't really matter.  A thin layer...a VERY thin
layer...of Sharpo spread on the front element of any Leica lens will extend
your depth of field by about 67% and eliminate the need for anything but the
grossest of zone focus.  After eighteen days in the woods, your smell and
the odor of the Sasquatch should be just aboiut the same.

Buzz Hausner