Subject: [Leica] IView users: help
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Oct 17 02:52:29 2006

I have used iView for a few years now, and with the advent of digital
RAW files, I've struck a problem: iView previously only showed a
scaled down version of the images, and now it will not translate
either images from the DMR or ORF (olympus RAW) FILES beyond the
thumbnails: am I missing a plug in with the first "microsoft upgrade"
to my favourite programme.

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IView users: help)