Subject: [Leica] Photos of recent trip to Mexico
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Oct 16 11:18:17 2006

All of your photographs in this set give a good feel for "place." I
particularly find the images of the young men and boys offering the
strongest sense of engagement. Overall the set seems a bit too high
contrast (with blocked highlights and shadows on my monitor) for my
taste. You have a lovely wife with charming smile.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com