Subject: [Leica] dumb gallery-sizing question
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Oct 14 16:48:08 2006

I seem to remember Brian posting two display sizes
when he changed the gallery, but I've forgotten them,
and now can't find the info at the gallery site. I've
kept on posting at an 800 pixelwidth as I did before,
but the scaled-down version (650?) seems to have a
lighter gamma and the sharpness is off. The weird
thing is that all the stuff I posted before the change
are all showing at the old size. What are my options?

TIA,
Arche