Subject: [Leica] Girl scapes and others
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Oct 12 15:36:52 2006

Hi all,

I was out of the LUG for a while, I hope continue sharing comments and
pictures, just posted some of my latest pictures, all was shot in the
Barcelona, La Rambla (a typical Barcelona's boulevard)

These ones was with the Tri-Elmar, my favourites are the two firsts
pictures:

This one with the Summilux 75mm

This one was in Perpignan with the Summilux 35mm

I will appreciate your comments and critics, thanks for looking

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Girl scapes and others)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Girl scapes and others)