Subject: [Leica] Help with Photoshop
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Oct 11 01:59:03 2006

For the life of me I haven't been able to do this again.

I remember I used to be able to make a canvas the size of a printing
sheet of paper. Then I could move two smaller images into the canvas and
that way print two images on one sheet rather than waste so much paper
and print a smaller image on a whole sheet.

But I simply can't remember how to do it any more. Any help?

Daniel

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Help with Photoshop)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Help with Photoshop)