Subject: [Leica] Message to the LUG
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Tue Oct 10 06:55:38 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Richard S. Taylor <r.s.taylor@comcast.net>
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 10 October, 2006 2:44:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] Message to the LUG

Yeah!  Da Duke, Gil, Carl, Pee Wee and the all the rest of that team
were the best.  And only now we discover that the Giants were using a
telescope to steal Campy's signs when Bobby Thompson hit that homer
off Branca in the 1951 playoffs.  Jeez!   We wuz robbed!

Could you say that again in English, please? ;)

Nick

The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Message to the LUG)