Subject: [Leica] Digital questions . . . .
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Oct 9 21:57:37 2006

I was selling to a disk drive maker in the early-mid 80's.  We discussed his
new drive, a 80MB model.  He told me that he could not
foresee anything larger, as this was enough for all his documents and files
for the rest of his life.

Brian... don't be too sure......

It may look big, but you never know......

PS.. I think this is a 9,223,372Tera-Byte drive?  Just what we all need to
store all our photos since birth......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

64-bit systems can deal with numbers up to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807
which is higher than I can count and certainly bigger than any
storage device that's going to be made in my lifetime.