Subject: [Leica] Subway Museum in Brooklyn
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 6 09:19:54 2006

In a message dated 10/6/06 7:44:31 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> Yesterday she went to the Leica Gallery and to
> ICP.? She thinks she's in heaven.? I hope she can find a job!!
> -------------------------
Hi Tina,

There's plenty of jobs in the City (Manhattan). And Laura has skills. The
Subway Museum isn't far from Myrtle Avenue. Almost all the generations of
rolling
stock are represented there. I see my whole life before me there measured
out
in cars.

Yep, NYC is for the young and ambitious -- the arts, advertising, finance,
education, publishing, business, merchandising, insurance, all the
bureauocracies -- private and public. If Laura knows what she wants, she'll
find it in the
City.

Intriguing photography and eating in the Russian enclave at Brighton Beach,
Brooklyn, including the Boardwalk. Don't miss Fulton Landing, Brooklyn,
where
Washington beat it out of town after losing the battle of LI. I always
enjoyed
shooting the 18th century carriage houses at Btrooklyn Heights, where the
literati still live. And you can get some interesting shots of the
waterfront.
Then a march across Brooklyn Bridge, where someone is usually shooting an ad
and
you can get an excellent view of the East River and its spans.

Bob

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Subway Museum in Brooklyn)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Subway Museum in Brooklyn)