Subject: [Leica] Re: I won, so please send M8 to my home....
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue Oct 3 12:32:06 2006

...address...(chuckles all around).

I'll have you know, Brian, that I have posted several
messages this year, thank you very much!  ;-))  I've
just never uploaded any photos to the gallery before,
but, when I heard there was an off chance the winner
could "take home" a Lug Coffee Mug....well, that's a
whole different "Ball Game"...;-)

Actually, I'm a bit humbled as there were several
photographs submitted that I felt were stronger
competitors, but then I always was a terrible judge
of my own work.  Anyway, I'm honored to be the
winner of the first contest!!!!

I posted this technical data on the contest website:
Shot in the Fall around 1982 (late afternoon) at Jones
Beach, Long Island...M4-M - Elmarit 28mm, Tri-X at
800 - D-76 1:1 (cropped, spotted, brightness/contrast
adjustments in photoslop).

Montie

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: I won, so please send M8 to my home....)
Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: I won, so please send M8 to my home....)