Subject: [Leica] opening panasonic RAW files in PS
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 2 08:55:46 2006

In a message dated 10/2/2006 10:47:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bwdaly@gmail.com writes:

hello  folks,

i'm having a bit of a problem with my new panasonic P&S  camera in that
i can't seem to get the raw files opened in photoshop.   adobe bridge
doesn't like them.

any suggestions?

i'm cluless  about a lot of this digital stuff.

--brad

Doesn't the Panasonic ship with   Silkypix or some other  developer
software?
 If not, go to Adobe's site, and get the beta trial for  lightroom.   I
think
it will do the trick.

Regards,
Sonny