Subject: [Leica] Ric's PAW 38
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Oct 1 23:17:19 2006

Ric, I like them both, but my preference goes to the streetscape. It has
elements that I have come to associate with your style and work with
color. Always a surprising little twist.

I like the flag bearer picture, but his expression seems to be distant,
out of touch.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Ric's PAW 38)