Subject: [Leica] Enjoying October Sunshine
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Oct 1 14:40:48 2006

LUGGERS,

While enjoying the sunshine on this first day of October, I visited the
Fuchsia baskets that are still with us until the first frost, and also noted
the connection to days past, positioned atop my chimney.  For those who
might wonder why it is still there, it is our safety source for weather
information when the cable system fails during stormy weather.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/October_Fuchsias.JPG.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Remnants_of_the_Past.JPG.html