Subject: [Leica] Holland Tunnel??
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Sep 30 17:59:01 2006

Tina wrote on 9/29:

 >My daughter is leaving for New York today driving a 16 foot Penske
rental truck.
 >She will be carrying a Leica M6 in the front seat ;-)

Thanks, everybody, for your advice.  Laura made it!  She took the
Verrazzanno Narrows Bridge and only ran into trouble when the
Flatbush exit was closed.  After some frantic cell-phoning to friends
in NY, she managed to drive the truck into Brooklyn and park it
within 20 feet of her new apartment.  I'm sure others of you have
launched children into the world.  Laura is my fourth and last to
leave the next.  She lingered longer than most and I will really miss
her.  If you're in Brooklyn, keep your eyes open for a tall,
dark-haired young girl carrying either an M6 or a Canon D10 - both
hand-me-downs from me.  She has a degree in psychology but would love
to be a photographer ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com