Subject: [Leica] real world Lightroom experience
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sat Sep 30 14:51:53 2006

Just editted down a shoot of 150 DNG files with Adobe LR.
It was a shoot for local clients - kids, dogs and pumpkins.
(Christmas cards aren't that far off..)

Slap my bottom! I am in love with Lightroom!

LR was a bit 'crunchy' at first as it digested the 3 gigs of data.
Once I got the hang of using it, the proofing process FLEW.
The new histogram controls and grayscale mixer are a gift from the gods on
mount Adobe.
I can crank out proofs in no time flat now and the process is
non-destructive!

Ok - I'll calm down now.
I can not wait until the full version.

Eric

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] real world Lightroom experience)