Subject: [Leica] People watching at the fair
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 12:59:30 2006

In a message dated 9/29/2006 2:53:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
philippe.orlent@pandora.be writes:
2nd and 3d one are great observations. The  first one, too, but is
somewhat more difficult because the walking man  blends in to those
behind him.
Thanks for  showing,
Philippe

Thanks.  His stride caught my eye, because it reminded me of this  great
shot
by Jeffery Smith :  http://www.400tx.com/index.html

I also thought he contrasted with the waiting crowd  nicely.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish