Subject: [Leica] film vs. digital in my brain.
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 29 12:39:54 2006

The difference is that some higher-up at the paper saw this as a defensibly
valid excuse to broom an employee who had a) ticked-off some folks or b) had
the temerity to accept a salary for his work. Or both.

Still, I can't believe the offended/offending paper--or any paper--would be
so short-sighted or short of revenue to substitute the unschooled snaps of
amateurs over the work of full-time pro.

I envision a mid-2007 editorial meeting: "Ready. Aim. Fire. Dang...that our
collective foot, wasn't it?"

-Chris Lawson

From: Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>