Subject: [Leica] Holland Tunnel??
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Sep 29 07:20:42 2006

LUG:

My daughter is leaving for New York today driving a 16 foot Penske
rental truck.  She has her route planned by Mapquest, but she is
concerned that she may not be able to take the truck through the
Holland Tunnel into New York.  Does anybody know if there is a ban on
trucks in the tunnel?  I can't find any information on the internet about it.

She will be carrying a Leica M6 in the front seat ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Holland Tunnel??)