Subject: [Leica] WTB: 35mm finder & info request on Minolta XG-1
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Sep 28 20:14:48 2006

On Sep 28, 2006, at 11:05 PM, Peter Klein wrote:

> Ken:  Let me add an "amen" in favor of the CV metal finder.  If I
> was looking for a 35mm finder, this would be the one I'd get.  It's
> sometimes referred to as the "torpedo" finder, due to its shape.  A
> chrome one would match your IIIf perfectly.  Eye relief is OK for a
> glasses wearer.

That's about 4 or 5 votes for the CV.  Thanks, folks.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r