Subject: [Leica] IIIf vs. 5D
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Sep 27 07:01:21 2006

Speaking of digital, etc., I got an email yesterday forwarded from a
local pro.  We were both at a promotional mini-mall opening last
week.  He was shooting with a 5D, and I had my IIIf.  (He was "hired"
to shoot.  I was there with a friend.)

His email:  "Do you have any photos I can use?"

His digital stuff didn't turn out, at all.

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:IIIf vs. 5D)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IIIf vs. 5D)