Subject: [Leica] Many thanks, was Got an Ilford award!
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Sep 26 10:33:59 2006

On 26 Sep 2006 at 19:25, Luis Miguel Casta?eda wrote:

> I wish thank the very warm response that the group made to my
> announcement.
> I was never able put the right words together, but I'm sincerely
> grateful.

Thus the old saying about a picture being worth a thousand words.

You don't need to say anything; your work is an honor and a privilege
to see.  Congratulations on a well-deserved recognition.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Many thanks, was Got an Ilford award!)