Subject: [Leica] Who needs a M8 when you have a Nikon D200?
From: lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd@mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 05:05:36 2006

Didier,

And now the D200 is available with the Fuji Super CCD, under the name
of Fuji S5 Pro.

;-)

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0609/06092502fujifilms5pro.asp

Le 26 sept. 2006 ? 13:36, Didier Ludwig a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Who needs a M8 when you have a Nikon D200?)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Who needs a M8 when you have a Nikon D200?)