Subject: [Leica] PAW 35 - Jiving
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Sep 25 11:56:02 2006

 From Goodwood recently, jiving at 10:00! Not many people were joining in
but I
got a few shots in with the Summarit...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album347/jiving200609.jpg.html

and an alternate

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album347/Jiving2200609.jpg.html

This mob are the band! - and they were very good!!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album83/album293/TheBandGoodwood200609.jpg.html

I think that I prefer the first, because of the smile on her face and the
feel
of  movement. I find that I really quite like the alternative too, even
though
it makes him look like he is about to execute a judo throw on her.

All: Leica IIIf 5cm Summarit f5.6 at 1/500th on BW400CN

Comments and constructive criticism welcome as ever, thanks for looking if
you do!

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW 35 - Jiving)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] PAW 35 - Jiving)