Subject: [Leica] Prospect Park LUG?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Sep 23 09:01:49 2006

It seems I have a new home just in time for taking off for the Wetzlar
Meeting. A new apartment.
Prospect Park, Brooklyn
Eastern Parkway
Looks like Dog Heaven

Include me in the next LUG meeting in the area.

I'll be able to photograph in there its a "studio" with a long enough throw
and a hugely high ceiling.
Mark Rabiner Studio Lives.
A place to park my seamless. And laptop.

Mark Rabiner

40?40'16.74"N ? 73?57'34.34"W
Prospect Park, Brooklyn

http://rabinergroup.com/

rabinergroup will be changing back to markrabiner.com
I'll be the master of my own domain.
Just like Elmo the German Shepard is although he uses a different method.

and I'll get a new York prefix on my cell phone number.
I'd had the same phone number for 26 years!

Identity Identity Identity

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Prospect Park LUG?)
Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Prospect Park LUG?)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Prospect Park LUG?)