Subject: [Leica] Project_please comment
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Sep 22 17:06:07 2006

Roy:

Very enjoyable to me, and well done.  It ran just a little too fast on
my 533 mhz Mac G4 desktop.

Jim

P.S.  I have a book named "The Best Short Stories of 1923" which is
dedicated to Ernest Hemenway, and includes a story "My Old Man" by
Ernest Hemenway... back when he spelled his surname correctly. ;-)

I'm given to understand that it was his first appearance in American
literature.