Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-)
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 22 09:05:02 2006

M8s are in the U.S., too.

Because Ted and Tom are big dogs in Leicadom, not just Canada, they get
PERSONAL PLAYTIME with the new tool/toy.

I, as a common street cur, get to play with an M8 Sept. 29-30. But only in a
camera store. And I don't get to use my own "film."

Befriend your regional Leica rep and you, too, will receive
semi-preferential treatment. Or become Ted or Tom and duck as Leica throws
the new toys your way. : )

-Chris Lawson

From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-))