Subject: [Leica] Potential LUG gathering
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Sep 22 08:44:46 2006

Don

Last fall was my first fall here, and from what I understand it was a
disappointing year in terms of foliage, which normally is spectacular.

The Blue Ridge Parkway is pretty amazing, even outside of Autumn. I
understand it's bumper to bumper all the way from Virginia to the Great
Smokey Mountains on certain Fall weekends.

http://www.nps.gov/blri/index.htm

The winery at the Biltmore Estate might be a good place to gather.

daveR