Subject: [Leica] M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-)
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri Sep 22 07:06:43 2006

My Fuji has the ability to shoot b&w and display as such in RAW mode.
Of course, the image is full colour but I have no need to see that
until I take it into Photoshop. I like this because it fits into my
b&w 'visualisation' and it would be great if the Leica did the same
thing. This camera really could bring me back to Leica.

Gerry

--
Gerry Walden LBPPA
Web: www.gwpics.com