Subject: [Leica] Walk #2
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Sep 21 13:00:29 2006

Had evaluated such a crop but preferred it this way. First, because I wanted
to keep the entity of the train waggon's window, and second because the
building IS the hospital called "Triemli" - belongs together with the typo.
And third, I mostly keep the 3:2 ratio when cropping (don't really know why).
thx again
D.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Walk #2)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Walk #2)