Subject: [Leica] RE: new hoppy black and white effort
From: hoppyman at (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 20 18:14:42 2006

Thanks Oliver. Other people's impressions are invaluable.
Plenty of opportunities to come. I'm happy I've now got some good options
for the film/developer/ scanning/printing stuff. Now I
need to give the creative eye more priority.
My own preference of my dad bw ones is the other which is more closely
framed. It was shot on FP4.
Dad has become a standard test target.