Subject: [Leica] Professional Leica Users?
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Wed Sep 20 08:11:43 2006

I know that this doesn?t take us any were but don?t you think that it?s a
shame that M Leica gear is almost a toy and not a tool has it was supposed
to be?

  If Leica turns only to be an expensive toy I will be very sad!

  So photo professionals what is missing to M to make it a toll again?

  B regards from Portugal
  Bernardo feio

Will von Dauster <vondauster@earthlink.net> escreveu:  While I've almost
never used Ms exclusively, they used to be my
cameras of choice for event coverage and on-site, in-context
portraiture, as well as various other applications. I also miss them,
and look forward to hearing how the M8 performs as shipped.

Will von Dauster

USDOC/NOAA