Subject: [Leica] people watching a football game NOW: CELL PHONES AND LEICA M8!
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Sep 19 17:48:03 2006

This is exciting news, Ted. I hope you have a terrific time with Tom
and the M8. Sounds like a super way to spend a day. I'll be very
interested to hear if you find handling issues. I hope the firmware is
recent!

I hear you absolutely about cell phones. I only use one when I travel.
When I drive I have my wife answer it or it doesn't get answered. I
see way too many scary incidents on a daily basis with the darned
things.

Adam (who's lusting to hold that M8)