Subject: [Leica] Long & slow walk #1
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Sep 19 04:59:49 2006

Luggers

Thanks again for all the warm welcoming words posted last night.
Makes me recovering quicker!

I just came back from my first long and slow walk which led me from
the airport 15km back to my home. Getting a headache while trying to
read all the thousands of LUG posts from the past weeks, I
concentrated on transferring today's shots on my pc and posting some
first examples on our gallery. More will follow as I really feel
tired and need a little afternoon nap.

Big nose:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Didier/longwalks/bignose.jpg.html

Inside: