Subject: [Leica] Present again
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 18 18:37:26 2006

Didier,
I'm very happy that you have a caring and critical wife.  Or you are just
not as stubborn as my father.  Despite the signs he went of on a trip to
Europe and on the return trip didn't get up out of his seat to walk around.
Short story passed out on the long escalator ride up to ground level here in
Atlanta.  Woke up a couple of minute later and came in for a visit.  Left
the next day and drove home to Kansas (about 700 miles).  Many days later he
was basically tricked into seeing the doctor by my mother.  Yup, one and a
half lungs basically blocked by blood clots.

The good news is that the blood thinners have worked for more than ten years
and he is forced to see a doctor once a month to check on liver function.

Good that you got the medical attention that you needed in a timely fashion
and even better that you are back in the saddle so to speak.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com