Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Nikon Capture
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Sep 18 17:32:20 2006

Yes NC should be free with all Nikon dSLRs. I've been using NC for 4 yrs
now. Somehow NC processes RAW files much better than PS, even though NC is
slowwwwwwwwwwwww. I have always used the custom curve downloads for my
cameras.

I tried NX on my laptop but had some microsoft net 1.1 issues so I'm still
using NC. I've tried NX and it works fine, but it's not really any faster
like Nikon claims. Batch processing is still there which is my main reason
for using Nikon software.

Chris