Subject: [Leica] Slow M8 burst mode?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Sep 18 07:21:45 2006

I hope not myself. Anything beyond 2 or 3 frames per second is not
necessary in a basic rangefinder. Leica would be making a big mistake
if it tried to cast the M8 as a camera for every situation. The Ms
best feature is its lack of features. There is nothing to get in the
way. There are other cameras out there with enough features to render
them almost unusable. Please leave the M alone.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts) ([Leica] Slow M8 burst mode?)