Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 37: Champions League in Eindhoven
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Sep 18 05:10:42 2006

All the images from last week are from Tuesday afternoon and evening,
when I had the great fortune to attend the Champions League game between
the Dutch champions PSV Eindhoven and the team I have loved since age
12, Liverpool FC. I cannot yet say that my life is fully complete, since
I have yet to see Liverpool play at their home field, Anfield Road. But
this was the next best thing. As I usually do in such situations, I
focused on the supporters around me. The images are here:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=44

and as usual, comments are warmly appreciated.

A somewhat larger selection of 17 images is at:
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/1900413

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman