Subject: [Leica] I Want To Make Small Photobooks
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Sun Sep 17 20:16:50 2006

Phil

To my eye, they look just like the books from iphoto.  there is also
another service that prints books,
http://www.mypublisher.com/default.php

haven't  used them yet...they do print little books, but for some
reason, only from mac files.  kinda nice the mac guys can do
something that the pc guys want and can't do!

i think that most of these services use one of the xerox presses.

leo