Subject: [Leica] Creative Procrastination
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Sun Sep 17 13:21:00 2006

Folks -

The ongoing process of procrastinating the massive editing process
for the Hawaii shoot left me no choice this weekend but to go out and
shoot some more pictures.

Now, with this damn tripod I'm using, editing the birdshots is a
helluva lot harder without all those shaky frames to trash..., so now
I've made even more work for myself.

However, while I was s'pposed to be shooting some birdies my
attention was drawn by an intriguing (and intrigued) - looking specimen.

Seeing as how I'm working on a little project for an eye clinic here
in town involving lotsa shots of non-human eyes... I present to you
the following portrait of My Friend MANNNNTISSSSSSSAAAA!!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/nnldn

Bob Palmieri

By the way... some stuff I tried to upload today (including this
image) came out surprisingly undersaturated and kinda soft compared
to the jpeg on my screen (srgb 'n all)... I don't recall  having had
this particular symptom before; anyone else ever run into this??

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Creative Procrastination)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Creative Procrastination)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Creative Procrastination)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Creative Procrastination)