Subject: [Leica] RE: Trying to understand M8
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun Sep 17 09:09:27 2006

On 17/09/2006, at 17:57, Adam Bridge wrote:

> But isn't the specification for DNG files an open standard, freely
> published? You can download and use the specification now from Adobe
> at no charge. The whole point of DNG was that the standard was open.

did you heard about any open discussion about what could be included
there?
did you heard about DNG before it was published ?

I'm just saying that it would be nice having everyone into the
previous discussion, in the long term this is like the 4/3 but the
aiming is more universal.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] RE: Trying to understand M8)