Subject: [Leica] Don't forget the M8 accessories !!!!
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Sun Sep 17 01:34:59 2006

According to the Leica boutique, the first shipments should be
hitting the stores within a month or so.  Dealers are taking
deposits, and, reportedly, there will be strong supply, as Leica held
off releasing them, building up inventory, for the Photokina
release.  As for the accessory cases, I, for one, want something
protecting it at $4795!  I hope its Passport protected as well!

Tom Schofield