Subject: [Leica] Don't forget the M8 accessories !!!!
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 16 20:17:02 2006

Thanks for posting those links, Tom. It's taking a little while to get
around the new reviews and info. The grip looks like it has
been integrated very neatly, style wise, too. Better than the same for the
M6/7. Really does make a difference for verticals
especially. At the same time it remains optional for users that prefer the
minimal outline. Unlike on many SLRs for example.

I think the half case looks like a great idea. If you had that you wouldn't
need the other, naturally. I know steely eyed PJs will
ridicule the idea of pampering the body. Mere mortals like me are pleased to
have a half case as protection and improved grip. Luigi
in Italy may have some half case competition.

Cheers
Hoppy