Subject: [Leica] Trying to understand M8
From: mark at paulsphoto.com (Mark Comon)
Date: Sat Sep 16 11:52:01 2006

I also understand there is some "optimization" of each individual lens
(true focal length, performance, etc) in the 6 bit chip

My Leica sources recommend all users have the convert done on their
Shooting glass (as opposed to collection glass)

Mark Comon
Paul's Photo, Inc
23845 Hawthorne Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505